Exzotic Gaming
If you are here to apply or you got invited, Make sure you make an account first. If you were invited, make sure you go to applications, than go to if you were invited section, than copy the questions. Make a new thread or topic than paste than answer as you go. If you are here to apply, than make sure you go to applications, read the requirements, than go to Application template, copy the questions, than make a new thread or topic, than paste it and answer the question on the topic. Good luck. JDC55
Exzotic Gaming
If you are here to apply or you got invited, Make sure you make an account first. If you were invited, make sure you go to applications, than go to if you were invited section, than copy the questions. Make a new thread or topic than paste than answer as you go. If you are here to apply, than make sure you go to applications, read the requirements, than go to Application template, copy the questions, than make a new thread or topic, than paste it and answer the question on the topic. Good luck. JDC55
Exzotic Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Godlike Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexander10EN DENIED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander10En

Alexander10EN  DENIED Empty
PostSubject: Alexander10EN DENIED   Alexander10EN  DENIED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:45 pm

What is your PB2 Nickname? {Or login} Alexander10EN

How many kills and deaths do you have? I dont know my account was deleted or something

How did you find this site? on jdc profile

How long ago did you join PB2? 1 year

Why do you want to join us? because your clan name seems cool and you guys look good.

What is your favorite map? hardcrime

What is your LDR? {Level Developer Rank} do not know bevause my accoun was delted

What is your KDR? {Kill Death Ratio} do not know because my account was deleted

Are you applying for Solider,Recruit,Or prestige member?  prestige member

What is your play style? {Selfboosting, Grounding, Camping etc...} selfbossting and grounding

What are you good at? {Snipers,Railguns etc...} railgun

What server do you usually play on? hardcrime

DENIED

Back to top Go down
Nezii
Leader
Leader
Nezii

Alexander10EN  DENIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander10EN DENIED   Alexander10EN  DENIED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Application

DENIED

Reasons to join is weak and short. Not having an account and applying in the wrong branch.
Back to top Go down

Alexander10EN DENIED
Page 1 of 1